Postino Mailbox - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Free Shipping on Orders over $75*
For all orders less than $75, there is a flat-rate shipping fee of $9.95* Items that are heavy or large, have an oversize shipping surcharge of $5, 10 $15, or $20, in addition to standard delivery and processing charges.
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days, so your item should arrive in 7 to 11 business days.
Returns: We currently offer free returns within 45 days on most items
If you don't absolutely love your new Umbra items, send them back within 45 days from your order date for a refund or a store credit.
Final Sale Items
- No returns will be accepted for items marked as final sale
Postino is fittingly inspired by the classic and elegant shape of an envelope. The result is a sleek, stainless steel and weatherproof mailbox that looks like an expanded envelope. Easy to install, with all mounting hardware included. Postino has a hinged lid that will keep your mail safe from the elements. Measures 14.5 x 4.5 x 7.75" (37 x 11 x 20 cm). This mailbox is made with an eco-friendlier finish. It produces 85% less water and solid waste than traditional electroplating finishes.
- Sleek Design: Postino is a wall-mounted brushed stainless-steel mailbox with hinged lid
- Inspired By The Classic Envelope: Inspired by the classic envelope, Postino takes the form of an expanded envelope and enhances the curb appeal of your front door
- Weather Treated: Postino’s weather-proof treatment will keep this mailbox looking good on your doorstep season after season
- Easy To Install: Mounting hardware included; measures 14 x 7.5 x 4" ( 35 x 19 x 10 cm)
- Original Design & Satisfaction Guaranteed: Our team of international designers brings thought, creativity and original design to everyday items. Umbra products are made to last using high quality materials and we back that with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee & a 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Don’t be fooled by copy-cat products. Choose Umbra and get the original
Dimensions (L x W x H) cm
MEET THE DESIGNER
Matt is compelled to create product that balances business and imagination. His work has been featured multiple times in The New York Times, The Daily Telegraph, Surface Magazine, I.D Magazine, Met Home, Monocle, and Living Etc. Subtle details, an appreciation for imperfection, and the reinvention of traditional objects are distinguishing features of his designs. As VP of Design, Matt oversees a global design department headquartered in Toronto.