Oh Chair - White is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Free Shipping on Orders over $75*
For all orders less than $75, there is a flat-rate shipping fee of $9.95* Items that are heavy or large, have an oversize shipping surcharge of $5, 10 $15, or $20, in addition to standard delivery and processing charges.
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days, so your item should arrive in 7 to 11 business days.
Returns: We currently offer free returns within 45 days on most items
If you don't absolutely love your new Umbra items, send them back within 45 days from your order date for a refund or a store credit.
Final Sale Items
- No returns will be accepted for items marked as final sale
This durable and ultra-comfortable chair has a nice give to it, which means when you lean back in your seat, the chair will move with you. Chic inside the house or outside on your patio or porch, the chair's polypropylene material is long-lasting and easy to clean. Its nylon feet will prevent your floors from getting damaged. Measures 23.82 x 24.41 x 34 inches (61 x 62 x 86 cm). ♻️ Made with recycled plastics. 250lbs. (114kg) weight capacity per chair.
- A Highly Functional Chair: The Oh chair is a comfortable, attractive chair suitable for indoor use
- Award-Winning Design: Recipient of the 1999 IDEA Award and included in the MoMA SF, Museum of Modern Art in San Francisco
- Designed By Karim Rashid: Karim designed the Oh chair because he wanted to create a plastic chair that was comfortable, attractive and durable
- Stackable: The Oh chair easily stacks, thanks to its strategically placed holes
- Original Design & Satisfaction Guaranteed: Our team of international designers brings thought, creativity and original design to everyday items. Umbra products are made to last using high quality materials and we back that with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee & a 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Don’t be fooled by copy-cat products. Choose Umbra and get the original
Dimensions (L x W x H) cm
MEET THE DESIGNER
We live it. We breathe it. It's in our soul. We start with inspiration and end with innovation. Our team of international designers bring thought and creativity into everyday items. Driven by innovation, we pull inspiration from the global marketplace, in order to push boundaries in our approach to original design.