Umbra Review Sweepstakes
No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
Purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
2. Eligibility: The Umbra Product Review Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the United States and Canada and eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Entry Period: Sweepstakes begins at the first of every month at 12am Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") on May 1, 2022, and ends on the last day of every month at 11:59pm EDT. Sponsor has the right to change the Entry Period, and all other dates or deadlines set in connection with this Sweepstakes, at any time and in its sole discretion.
4. How to Enter: There is one (1) method of entry: (i) the Product Review Method of Entry outlined below. There is no limit on the number of Entries permitted per Entrant. Entrant may be disqualified in Sponsor's sole discretion.
i) Product Review Method of Entry:
During the Entry Period, eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes through the Product Review Method of Entry by clicking on the "Review This Item" link contained in an email from Sponsor and following the email instructions to review the product(s) they purchased. Alternatively, eligible participants may visit https://ca.umbra.com/ (the "Website") and click on the “Write A Review” link available on the product listing pages on the Website. Once you successfully submit a review of any product on the Website and it follows all of the criteria you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Only one (1) review per each product listing during the Entry Period will be eligible for the Sweepstakes. All product reviews must be in English. Sponsor does not guarantee the public posting of any product review and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to post a product review for any reason, including, but not limited to, if it contains any content that violates third party intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights; contains obscene, lewd, discriminatory or offensive language or otherwise objectionable material; comments on other retailers or websites; or comments on competitive products or other products, pricing or availability. Entrant agrees that Sponsor is not responsible for any unauthorized use of product reviews by third parties. Multiple reviews of the same product, fraudulent product reviews and non-product review Entries will not be posted or accepted and all Entries from any such user will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void and may disqualify any Entrant who uses such means to enter from participating. Entrants may not submit product review Entries with multiple email addresses nor use any device or artifice to submit product reviews multiple times or as multiple Entrants. Any Entrant who attempts to submit multiple Entries, with multiple email addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to subvert the entry process will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes, and all product reviews and Entries submitted by that Entrant will be void.
Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. Prize and Its Approximate Retail Value ("Arv"): A $50 Umbra Gift Card ("Gift Card") will be awarded to a drawn winner on a monthly basis on the first of every month. Gift Card is awarded on an “as is” basis, and cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment for purchases of additional Gift Cards or as an adjustment to prior purchase(s) or applied as payment on any account. Gift Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of winner.
Prize is nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, other than as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason.
5. Random Drawing and Notification: One (1) potential winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. Random drawing will be conducted approximately on the first of every month after the end of Entry Period. Potential winner need not be present to win, and will be contacted by email, phone or mail on or about two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. Prize forfeiture may result from any of the following: i) an Affidavit or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable; ii) the Affidavit is not returned within the date specified on notification; iii) winner is otherwise found to be ineligible; iv) winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason; and v) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor or Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. Attempts may be made to notify up to three (3) alternate winners for the unfulfilled prize; after which the unfulfilled prize will not be awarded. Once potential winner's eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner and will be emailed the gift card.
7. General: Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on the prize, including sales or use taxes. By participating, entrant agrees to, releases and holds the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively "Releasees") harmless from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that Sponsor and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of winner and prize. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and award prize from among all eligible Entries received up to that date. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, "Claim") arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the rules or any prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys' fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. Sponsor: Umbra Ltd. ("Sponsor"), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
9. Winner's List: For the name of the Winner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Umbra Review Sweepstakes Winner"